Here are some things that made the cut
- Our first amenity, Mapleton Square, will host community traditions, large and small, such as concerts, events, marshmallow roasting, picnics and Frisbee.
- Within a 5-minute walk of every front door is somewhere worth walking to, like a café, a park, or a storefront.
- Thoughtfully scaled commercial spaces make room for the craftsman as well as the entrepreneur.
- Parks and squares invite the chance encounter with neighbors and friends.
- The natural environment is a protected part of the community’s beauty, and a cornerstone of its recreation.
- Architectural character throughout the community is true to Delaware’s eclectic style.