More than a community. A culture in the making.
Whitehall will be filled with an array of homes, shops, businesses, restaurants, event spaces and parks – giving you countless ways to spend each day, right inside your neighborhood. When deciding what to include in our new town, the question we asked again and again was this: Does it enhance the quality of daily life?
Here are some things that made the cut
- Our first amenity, Mapleton Square, will host community traditions, large and small, such as concerts, events, marshmallow roasting, picnics and Frisbee.
- Within a 5-minute walk of every front door is somewhere worth walking to, like a café, a park, or a storefront.
- Thoughtfully scaled commercial spaces make room for the craftsman as well as the entrepreneur.
- Parks and squares invite the chance encounter with neighbors and friends.
- The natural environment is a protected part of the community’s beauty, and a cornerstone of its recreation.
- Architectural character throughout the community is true to Delaware’s eclectic style.